Last Updated on Saturday, 9 March 2013 03:33 Written by TJ Marsh Sunday, 10 March 2013 12:00
Step Six: Finishing up with the Footer
Alrighty! We’re almost there! Let’s get started on the footer.
- First, let’s take a look at our “default” footer:
Last Updated on Monday, 19 March 2012 09:06 Written by Mscott Friday, 23 March 2012 12:00
In today’s article, I will show you how to use the “Data Migration” module with your Dolphin 7 based site. Before we begin we need to install the module. A step by step guide on installing the Dolphin 7 base modules can be found here.
Once we have the module installed, we can transfer the profiles, music, videos, pictures and blogs from any Dolphin 6.X website.
First we need to set the directory of the site we wish to migrate. This is the path to the 6.X site, not the new 7.X site.Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess