Last Updated on Saturday, 11 May 2013 06:14 Written by Khaleel Demeri Tuesday, 14 May 2013 12:00
Enabling PHP 5.3 for your website in a windows based hosting is very simple! You can enable PHP 5.3 for your website by adding the following to your web.config file between <system.webServer> tags.Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 3 March 2013 08:01 Written by Khaleel Demeri Sunday, 3 March 2013 12:00
By default, our Linux accounts makes use of PHP 5.2 as not all scripts are compatible with higher PHP versions, However, If you wish to use a php version other than the default one then this blog was made for you.
To change php version for your account, you have two options:
1) You can change it using your .htaccess file.
For this, please see http://blog.arvixe.com/how-to-use-php-5-3-on-linux-hosting/
Note: This can be done for just one domain or for the whole account.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)