Last Updated on Thursday, 9 August 2012 12:35 Written by Andrew Ivanov Monday, 13 August 2012 12:00
You can apply 3-D effects to any Silverlight UIElement using what are called “perspective transforms.” For example, you can create the illusion that an object is rotated toward or away from you, as shown in the following illustration.
Image with Perspective TransformLearn More
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress