Last Updated on Saturday, 27 April 2013 09:39 Written by Milton Parada Monday, 29 April 2013 12:00
Have you found yourself in troubles trying to put some multimedia content iframe in your Joomla page and you dont know how to fix it, dont worry cause probably is because of Joomla 3.0 defaults settings that does not allowed to embed iframe code in your page.
To solve this, all you need to do is change the settings of your editor that allow the iframe and in this article you can
follow a few simple steps to do it within Joomla 3.0′s default TinyMCE editor.
Steps to add an iframe in Joomla 3.0:
Last Updated on Saturday, 27 April 2013 09:39 Written by Milton Parada Sunday, 28 April 2013 12:00
The articles that you write in Joomla go to a category called ‘Uncategorized’. For SEO and design reasons, this does not look very good at all. In this article I will give you a step-by-step guide on how to create a new article category in Joomla 3.0
- Login into Joomla Administration Dashboard.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 23 April 2013 04:21 Written by Milton Parada Saturday, 27 April 2013 12:00
This article is about how to create a site map on our site joomla 3.0. Using Xmap extension can do this. Xmap is a Site map generator component for Joomla. Allows you to create a map of your site using the structure of your menus.
- Download the plugin from joomla.org, here.
Last Updated on Saturday, 23 February 2013 02:41 Written by Milton Parada Thursday, 7 March 2013 12:00
Adding YouTube videos is a good way to make your articles be more attractive. Embedding such in Joomla 3 can be a difficult task, and that’s why in this article I will give you a step-by-step guide on how to easily embed YouTube videos in Joomla 3
1. Download YouTube Embedder for Joomla 3 and 2.5 here.
2. Install the extension. If you do not know how to do that, please read this article.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 23 February 2013 02:09 Written by Milton Parada Sunday, 24 February 2013 12:00
A Read More link is a very useful design tool. It will allow you to ‘break’ an article so that you can only show a fragment of your article if you display it in the front page or in another section of your Joomla site. In this article I will give you a step-by-step guide on how to add a read more link in Joomla 3.0.
1. Sign into Joomla as an Administrator. On the Admin dashboard, click in Article Manager:Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)