Last Updated on Saturday, 30 June 2012 10:35 Written by Stephanie Brown Tuesday, 3 July 2012 12:00
This article will focus on how to set up a payment gateway in phpFox.
If you are planning on accepting money for subscriptions, ads, or any other part of your site that you can monetize, you will need to set up a payment gateway.
To get started, select Settings > Payment Gateways
phpFox has two payment gateways loaded by default, PayPal and 2Checkout. You have the option for both to activate them and/or put them in test mode. If you have a payment gateway set to active, you will receive money through that gateway. If you have a payment gateway set to test mode, then you will not receive money through that gateway. By default, both 2Checkout and PayPal are set to inactive.Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess