Last Updated on Saturday, 2 July 2011 02:38 Written by Ian McIntosh Friday, 1 July 2011 12:00
This article builds on the previous post and is part of a series to setup local and remote working environments for MojoPortal.
If you have differing collations on your local and remote databases, you are likely at some stage to see collation errors.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 5 February 2011 06:38 Written by Arian Jahansouz Saturday, 5 February 2011 06:38
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to backup and restore a database from your WebSitePanel. Sign into your WebSitePanel and follow these steps:
1) Go to Databases and either select SQL Server 2008 or MySQL 5.x, depending on which database you want to backup
Last Updated on Friday, 11 March 2011 05:11 Written by Arian Jahansouz Friday, 14 August 2009 04:13
1. How to Fix the “The server principal ( ) is not able to access the database ( )” Error In Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
2. Windows PowerShell 2.0
3. How to backup a MSSQL database using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Management Studio Express
4. How to restore an MSSQL .bak database using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Management Studio Express
This post will give you step by step instructions on how to connect to your SQL server database using Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
1) Set up a “SQL Server 2008 Database” and a “SQL Server 2008 User” in your DotNetPanel. A tutorial on how to do that can be found here.
2) Go to the Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Management Studio Express download page. The page can be accessed here.
3) Click “Download files below”.Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 11 March 2011 05:04 Written by Arian Jahansouz Friday, 14 August 2009 04:13
1. How to Create a MySQL Database and Add Users in WebsitePanel
This post will give you step by step instructions on how to set up a SQL 2008 Database on your PersonalClass ASP account.
1) Sign into your DotNetPanel on your PersonalClass ASP account.
2) Click the “PersonalClass ASP” link under the “Name” tab under “User Spaces”. This will be found on your Account Home page.Learn More