Last Updated on Thursday, 31 January 2013 07:38 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Tuesday, 29 January 2013 02:52
If you are using elgg 1.7.x or elgg 1.8.x you must upgrade now to the latest elgg version immediately. A new security threat has been discovered and fixed, and I will explain the details about this threat in this article and the solution for itLearn More
Last Updated on Friday, 18 January 2013 12:00 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Friday, 18 January 2013 12:00
Keeping track of the page views that your elgg network is very important. Elgg by default has a very basic statistics page, which is good but not the best. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to get detailed statistics of your elgg network, in elgg 1.8
1. Download the community plugin “Advanced Statistics for Elgg 1.8” hereLearn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 2 December 2012 10:30 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Sunday, 2 December 2012 12:00
Elgg comes with an email notifications system that let users know about activities in your network. However, customizing such emails is not an easy task because you could break the functionality of your network. For that reason in this article I will show you a step by step guide on how to easily customize email notifications in elgg 1.8 without compromising your network.
1. Download the elgg community plugin Customize Email for elgg 1.8 hereLearn More
Last Updated on Monday, 3 September 2012 12:05 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Friday, 14 September 2012 12:00
In this article I will give a step by step guide on how to send welcome messages to new users in elgg 1.8
1. To greet new users, we will use a tool called Welcome Message for elgg 1.8 You can download it here
2. After downloading the plugin, upload the plugin to the mod folder of your Elgg network to install it. If you don’t know how to do that, please read this article.
3. After that, please sign in as an Administration and go to the Administration Dashboard:Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 5 July 2011 11:54 Written by Richi González Tuesday, 5 July 2011 11:54
Working with a client that uses the v1.7.x branch, I’ve decided to write some articles of doing some basic, but needed things, with the script. This time I’ll tell you how to change the logo at the top left of the page. This is a very easy thing to do, but can become a headache if you are new to the script. This article is written for all the v1.7.x versions, as they handle the logo the same way.
Difficulty level: EasyLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)