The Statistics Module shows information about your server installation together with statistics on the Web site users, number of Articles in your database and the number of Web links you provide. In this article I explain how to use Statistics Module in Joomla 3.
- Log into Joomla as an Administrator.
- In the administrator dashboard, select Module Manager from the menu Extensions:
- Now, click New to create the new module:
- You will see a list, locate and select Statistics:
- In the tab Details, fill the necessary fields and be sure to select the position that the module will display on the page:
- Now, go to the Options tab and choose to display as many information as you want. Once you finish; click Save:
- And now you have been create a Statistic Module in Joomla 3.
This concludes Statistics Module in Joomla 3.