Mobile adoption has been quite the talk and focus for many people this past year. The development of mobile services has been intense however, one question remains and that’s if the adoption of these mobile services has kept up? Check out the State of Mobile 2013 Infographic presented by the guys over at AF Studio and Super Monitoring. They released this infographic just a few weeks ago. It covers mobile adoption, vendors and platforms, mobile usage, business, e-commerce, payments and advertising.
Mobile is continuing to grow! What have you done to adopt for the growth of Mobile this past year?
Some interesting statistics include:
- 91% of all people on earth have a mobile phone
- 56% of people own a smart phone
- 50% of mobile phone users, use mobile as their primary Internet source
- 80% of time on mobile is spent inside apps
- 72% of tablet owners purchase online from their tablets each week