How to create New Pages / Add to Menu
How to access pages once created
I would just like to introduce to you how to create a new page and how to access it once created, and how to add to your menu where Home / Invite and Members is.
1. Login to your SocialEngine 4 admin panel
2. Under the Layout menu, click the Layout Manager link
3. From the Layout Manager page, click the New Page link
4. Specify a title for the page and click Create Page
5. Click the Edit Page Info link and specify a value for the PAGE URL option (for example, “mypage”) and click Save Changes
6. Click the Edit columns link to specify a layout for that page
7. Next drag blocks from the Available Blocks list into the Layout manager Note:
- To add custom HTML drag the HTML widget to the page
- You can have multiple HTML widgets the same page
- Not all widgets can be placed on user-created pages. For instance, Plugin blocks cannot be added to pages you create.
8. Once you have finished making creating your page, click Save Changes
Viewing your new page
To view the page you just created, go to http://www.yoursite.com/pages/your_page_url. Replace your_page_url with the value specified in step 5. (for example, http://www.yoursite.com/pages/mypage)
Adding a link to your page on the main menu
When you add a link to the page in your main menu, use the full URL path to the page (i.e. http://www.yoursite.com/pages/mypage).
Looking for quality SocialEngine Web HostingArvixe Web Hosting!