Silverstripe 3.1 Siteconfig and Masterslider Part 3
In this final part of the masterslide series I will show you how you can use the masterslide and to make it appear on your website.
1. open admin siteconfig under settings -> Slider
2. Open Slide where you wanna add texts. After opening Slide go to tab Slider texts
3. Add the text you want use to the Sentence Text area
4. Now lets add how long the text will come in and where it gonna come in. In my demo i set the delay for 0.5sec (500 milliseconds) and the come in duration to 2sec (2000 milliseconds)
5.Now lets choose the color for background from colorpicker
6. After background i sett how much it is transparent and what is the text color i use on the blue background. In my demo i make it 20% transparent so i enter 0.8 if you want to make 25% use 0.75 and so on. I set the color of text to white
7. Now lets add the text size without pixels because we added the pixels to theme and i choose to use text in uppercase but don’t wanna use the bold text.
8. Now we add the very important stuff for appearance whats the text margin from top and left after the income effect. I use 50px from top and 200px from left.
9. And Last lets choose how many pixels the background is padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px means 5px top, 10px right, 5px bottom, 10px left
10. And last after you have push the button create and you go to look the front-end you will see this flying in from left
after this you can add another to fly in from right and go under the first one. Or what ever you wanna use.
Looking for quality SilverStripe Web Hosting? Look no further than Arvixe Web Hosting!