If the administrator password is forgotten and the associated email account is inaccessible, the password can be manually reset through the MySQL database.
To reset an administrator password:
- 1 Access your MySQL database, typically through phpmyadmin.
- 2 Edit table se_admins
- 3 Look for the proper admin entry. Each admin has a row so edit the applicable admin (which is “admin” by default)
- 4 Set the admin_password value to c6b8d8021dc237fd0f7711ef242bb62f
- 5 Set the admin_code value to OAv1tb5OwsrgOiqw
- 6 Save
- 7 Your admin password has been reset to “temppassword” – NOTE: CHANGE THIS PASSWORD IMMEDIATELY!
I hope this helps 😀