Avatars are the pictures that you use to identify yourself in Elgg. Usually those avatars are squared and look outdated. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to use rounded avatars in Elgg 1.9 to make your network look more modern.
1. Download the Plugin “Rounded Avatars” for elgg 1.9
2. After downloading the plugin, unzip it inside mod folder of your elgg installation.
3. Log into your elgg network as an Administrator. Open the administration dashboard.
4. Go to menu “Configure > Plugins“:
4. Search for “Rounded Avatars ” and Enable the plugin:
5. The Rounded Avatars plugin is going to make a huge change of the look of your site, because it will also change the Avatar icon (The small icon that appears alongside anything that any user publish).
6. And that’s it! Rounded Avatars will be applied to all users within your network.
This Concludes Rounded Avatars for elgg