In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to restore a MySQL 5 database with PhpMyAdmin in WebsitePanel.
1. Log into your WebsitePanel account.
2. Go to databases and click on MySQL 5.x:
3. In the MySQL 5 section, look for the database you want to manage and then click on Browse Database:
4. After that, in the phpMyAdmin header menu, Click on Import:
6. During the upload, it will run and perform data restoration.
And that’s it! The database will be restored
This concludes Restore a MySQL 5 Database with PhpMyAdmin in WebsitePanel