The majority of elgg Themes are already responsive. However the administration area was left untouched and it did not adjust to different screen sizes. In this article I will explain how to set up a responsive Administration Dashboard in elgg 1.8
This plugin allows us to have a responsive design in our administration dashboard. You just need to activate the plugin and the installation is complete.
1. Download Responsive Admin Panel for Elgg 1.8
2. Upload and install the plugin in the mod folder of your elgg installation. Read this article
3. Sign into elgg as an Administrator. Go to the Administration Dashboard, and then go to menu “Configure-> Plugins”.
4. Search for “Admin Panel 2014.03.13” plugin and click on activate:
5. And that’s it! The responsive design has been applied to your Administration Dashboard.
This concludes Responsive Administration Dashboard in Elgg.
Looking for quality Elgg HostingArvixe Web Hosting!