In this article I will explain how to repair and optimize MySQL databases with WebsitePanel.
Databases need maintenance from time to time. If you ever need to repair your database or just make it perform better, you need to know how to use the MySQL maintenance tools in WebsitePanel, which are very easy to use and won’t affect your applications. Let’s get started!
1. Log into WebsitePanel. Click on “Databases -> MySQL 5.x“:
2. Select the database and click on Browse Database:
3. You will be redirected to PHPMyAdmin, click on the database that you want to perform maintenance:
4. Select all the tables in the database that you opened, then click on the combobox, and select the Repair table option:
5. Wait for the repair process to be executed, and that’s it:
Optimize MySQL Databases Tables
6. In your PHPMyAdmin, click on the database selected:
7. In the combobox, select Optimize table:
8. After completing the process, you will receive a successful message:
9. And that’s it! The databases tables has been repaired and optimized.
This concludes Repair and Optimize MySQL databases with WebsitePanel.