There are some times when you need to set an FTP account as “Read Only” account, simply because you may want to allow developers to take a look at the code but prevent them from applying any change. Instead of creating a new FTP account, you could just set your already created account to be read only. That’s why in this article I will give you a step-by-step guide on how to remove access rights to any ftp user in WebsitePanelTPGetting Started
1. Sign into your WebsitePanel account.
2. Go to menu “Hosting Spaces -> FTP Accounts“:
3. Select the FTP account that you want to remove the access rights:
4. Uncheck the “Read” and “Write” boxes:
5. Save your changes and that’s it! The access rights for the account has been removed!
This concludes Remove Access Rights to an FTP user in WebsitePanel