A way to make your Joomla site more interactive is by letting your users add rates or voting for post or Pictures. In this article I will give you a step-by-step guide on how to add ratings in Joomla 3.0.
- Download the extension Extra Vote here.
- Install the extension. If you don’t know how to install an extension in Joomla 3, please read this article.
- After installing the extension, go to menu “Extensions -> Plugin Manager”:
- Now, enable the Extra Vote Extension:
- After enabling it, go to menu “Content -> Article Manager”:
- Change Extra Vote settings from ‘Hide’ to ‘Show’ and save the changes:
- And that’s it, now your visitors will be able to rate your articles: