Nowadays, e-learning is gaining popularity. Learners will be able to sit anywhere on the world and will be able to learn topics of their interest. They can even complete lab work and assignments provided it is supported by the e-learning platform.
As a blogger, you can easily create content and publish them as courses using WordPress plugins. For instance, you can create a short lesson on social media and publish them as a course.
StudyPress WordPress plugin is an elearning authoring tool which enables you to create learning content and publish it as slides in your WordPress pages and posts.
(1) Download and Install StudyPress from the official WordPress plugin directory directly from with the admin dashboard
(2) You will be able to view a new navigation panel captioned – StudyPress
(3) First, you need to create a category under which you will file the course. Select Categories option and add the required values
(4) Select Create a course button and provide course and author name along with a short description which is optional. Alternatively, you can give a picture and approximate duration to complete the course.
(5) You will view the relevant shortcode and sliders panel as soon as you Save the course creation form
(6) Select New from the Sliders panel and you will be able to add the content for the course. Provide a name for the slide and add the required content with links and images. Make sure to provide the order number.
You should keep on adding new slides and content on it until you complete the whole process of course creation.
(7) In order to publish the course, you need to create a new post and add the shortcode. You should make sure to provide the entire shortcode along with braces
Your course content will be displayed as a slide. StudyPress will be useful if you only want to showcase content as a course without assignments.