This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install and set up 4Images Gallery from your cPanel. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Fantastico De Luxe.
2) Scroll down to “Image Galleries”. Find the “4Images Gallery” link and click on it. Learn More
Tags: 4, 4images, cPanel/Linux Hosting, gallery, guide, how to, images, install, installation, set up
Posted under 4Images Gallery, cPanel/Linux Hosting
This is a easy overview on how to install and then use cgiemail on your cPanel account. If you are with Arvixe, and are on a standard plan, you have cPanel and this tutorial will apply to you. In this example, we will assume our domain name is the subdomain “http://stats.lizard.arvixe.com”.To start, login to cPanel, then follow the following steps.
1. How to Fix the “The server principal ( ) is not able to access the database ( )” Error In Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
2. Windows PowerShell 2.0
3. How to backup a MSSQL database using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Management Studio Express
4. How to restore an MSSQL .bak database using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Management Studio Express
This post will give you step by step instructions on how to connect to your SQL server database using Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
1) Set up a “SQL Server 2008 Database” and a “SQL Server 2008 User” in your DotNetPanel. A tutorial on how to do that can be found here.
2) Go to the Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Management Studio Express download page. The page can be accessed here.
3) Click “Download files below”. Learn More
Tags: 2008, connect, database, help, how to, management, microsoft, server, sql, studio
Posted under DotNet/Windows Hosting, MSSQL