Tags7 add adding admin Alfresco arvixe bucket change clip ClipBucket CMS cPanel/Linux Hosting create dolphin elgg Elgg Hosting elgg tutorials email how how to install joomla module MODx mojoPortal net New panel php plugin setup set up site socialengine softaculous tips to TomatoCart use using video web website websitepanel WordPress
Social networking is all about users’ content ownership. Nowadays it is necessary to allow users to delete all of their personal information from any social network. For that reason, I will give a step by step guide on how to allow your members to delete their own accounts in Elgg 1.8
1. First, we will download a plugin called Member Selfdelete for Elgg 1.8 (you must have Elgg 1.8 for this) which can be downloaded here.
2. After downloading the plugin, upload the plugin to the mod folder. If you don’t know how to do that, please read this article.
3. Login on your Elgg network as an Administration and go to the Administration Dashboard: Learn More
Articles You May Like
- Manage Your Database with SSMS 2012
- Setting up Your POP3/IMAP email account
- cPanel – Setup Google Apps MX, CNAME and SPF records
- How to Add Addon Domains to Your Website Using cPanel
- Modifying a domain’s Name Servers
- Setting custom php.ini files for your website
- Accessing Web Mail using WebsitePanel
- How to Change PHP Version in cPanel
- How to Use Microsoft SQL Server 2008 to Connect to your Database