Tags1.8 7 add adding arvixe bucket change clip ClipBucket CMS cPanel/Linux Hosting create database dolphin dot dotnetpanel elgg email how how to install joomla module mojoPortal net New page panel php phpFox security set up setup site softaculous tips to TomatoCart use using video web website websitepanel WordPress
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install Tine 2.0 from your cPanel using Softaculous.
Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Scroll down to Software/Services and click Softaculous Learn More
CMS Made Simple Basics – Prepare for Production
Preparing your CMS Made Simple website for production is an important consideration for a successful and secure website. There are two types of settings that will be discussed: 1) configuration settings inside of the config.php and .htaccess file, and 2) CMS settings inside of the Admin Console. And, although the suggestions in this article are strongly recommended, they just scratch at the surface of how your CMS Made Simple website can be customized to meet your needs, meet your visitor’s expectations, and make Search Engines happy. Learn More
Our commitment is to keep your elgg site safe and secure from attacks. In this article, I will cover some security updates done recently in elgg.
Upgrade to Elgg immediately Learn More
Articles You May Like
- How to Install Phorum From Your cPanel Using Softaculous
- How to Enable Facebook Login in Elgg
- Login as a Page in PHPFox
- How to Install Ubercart on Drupal and Enable Useful Modules
- Here Comes OxWall 1.6!
- How to Upgrade Your phpFox Website
- How to Set Up Garbage Collector in Elgg 1.8
- [HOW-TO] Fix Broken Links in Uploading Page's Description in Clip-Bucket v2.x
- MojoPortal: Adding a Forum