Tags7 add adding admin arvixe bucket change clip ClipBucket CMS cPanel/Linux Hosting create database dolphin elgg email how how to install joomla module mojoPortal net New page panel php plugin security setup set up site social socialengine softaculous tips to TomatoCart use using video web website websitepanel WordPress
I have been getting a lot of questions about the future release of Elgg 1.8 which, as far as I know, will be out in a week. Users are asking me about how to upgrade, will it be available in our servers, etc. All those questions and more will be covered here!
Hello and welcome! Today I am going to show you how to install a module in Dolphin 7.
Let us begin by logging into our Dolphin admin menu. Once inside, click the “Modules” link under the “Tools” submenu. Learn More
Articles You May Like
- Manage Your Database with SSMS 2012
- Setting up Your POP3/IMAP email account
- How to Add Addon Domains to Your Website Using cPanel
- Installing WordPress Manually on ASP
- How to Manually Configure Your Email Account on Your iPhone
- How to Install WordPress From Your cPanel Using Softaculous
- How to Fix the “The server principal ( ) is not able to access the database ( )” Error In...
- How to Configure POP3 Mail Account using Microsoft Outlook
- Alfresco Audit Analysis and Reporting in Alfresco