Tags7 add adding admin Alfresco arvixe bucket change clip ClipBucket CMS cPanel/Linux Hosting create dolphin elgg Elgg Hosting elgg tutorials email how how to install joomla module mojoPortal net New panel php plugin security setup set up site socialengine softaculous tips to TomatoCart use using video web website websitepanel WordPress
In today’s article, I will show you how to allow your users to upload an avatar or choose one from a default group. Before we begin, we need to install the avatar module. A step by step guide on installing the Dolphin 7 base modules can be found here.
Once we have the module installed, it can be configured from the admin menu by clicking “Modules” and then “Avatar” in the administration section of your website.
You can enable the module and choose the photo quality of the uploaded photos from this screen. Once the module is enabled and configured, your users are able to upload an avatar by clicking “Avatar” on the account menu bar. Learn More
Keyword research is an integral part of any PPC campaign. Learn how you can create a comprehensive keyword list in 6 easy steps.
Step 1: Identify Campaign Goals
Begin by outlining campaign goals. This will help you tailor your keyword research efforts. Are you trying to drive sales, generate leads, or perhaps encourage users to download a newsletter or a free trial of your product?
Let’s say you work at an information technology company that sells computers, laptops, and servers. Your company’s ultimate goal is to drive sales.
Step 2: Brainstorm
Think about your goal and create a list of words and phrases that describe your product or service.
Sample Keyword List Learn More
Articles You May Like
- Manage Your Database with SSMS 2012
- Setting up Your POP3/IMAP email account
- Modifying a domain’s Name Servers
- cPanel – Setup Google Apps MX, CNAME and SPF records
- How to Use Microsoft SQL Server 2008 to Connect to your Database
- Setting custom php.ini files for your website
- How to Install WordPress From Your cPanel Using Softaculous
- How to Add Addon Domains to Your Website Using cPanel
- Testing Your Site Before Updating the DNS… HOW TO: Temporary URLS and Updating your Hosts File