Tags7 add adding admin arvixe bucket change clip ClipBucket CMS cPanel/Linux Hosting create database dolphin elgg email how how to install joomla module mojoPortal net New page panel php plugin security set up setup site social socialengine softaculous tips to TomatoCart use using video web website websitepanel WordPress
In today’s article, I am going to show you how to use the IP blocking functionality built into Dolphin 7. We will start by logging into the Dolphin admin area. Then select “Advanced Settings” under the settings sub-menu. Now click the “Security” tab. Learn More
On a previous post, I talked about how to install Facebook login in Elgg 1.7, but in 1.8 things are a little bit different and a new plugin is required for this release. In this article, I will give a step by step guide on how to enable Facebook login in Elgg 1.8.
Articles You May Like
- Manage Your Database with SSMS 2012
- How to Add Addon Domains to Your Website Using cPanel
- Arvixe 2014 Spooky Halloween Special!
- Send Multipart Data without Using HTML5 FormData
- cPanel – Setup Google Apps MX, CNAME and SPF records
- How to Setup CloudFlare on Your Arvixe Account
- Testing Your Site Before Updating the DNS… HOW TO: Temporary URLS and Updating your Hosts File
- Setting up Your POP3/IMAP email account
- How to Manually Configure Your Email Account on Your iPhone