In various huge alfresco implementations generally we need to change lots out of box things in order to make it suitable for client’s environment. For instance each and every client wants to have their own directory structure which is based on some organizational hierarchy. So, we end up have so many onetime configuration which we needs to repeat each time we create new Alfresco instance. Each time we needs to create same folder structure, same set of rules after creating new instance which is tedious job. For large development project this needs to be replicated in every developer’s machine as well within development instance. Learn More
- Stacy Vlasits on Why is JQuery AJAX Sending a GET Instead of a POST?
- Rodolfo Hernandez on Using IDN Conversion Tool in WebsitePanel
- Richi González on Add a Down-Pointing Arrow to the Search Items Dropdown in Clip-Bucket v2
- luiggy on Add a Down-Pointing Arrow to the Search Items Dropdown in Clip-Bucket v2
- Arian Jahansouz on How to Add Parked Domains to Your Website Using cPanel
Tags1.8 7 add adding arvixe bucket change clip ClipBucket CMS cPanel/Linux Hosting create database dolphin dot dotnetpanel elgg email how how to install joomla module mojoPortal net New page panel php phpFox security setup set up site softaculous tips to TomatoCart use using video web website websitepanel WordPress