Tags1.8 7 add adding admin arvixe bucket change clip ClipBucket CMS cPanel/Linux Hosting create database dolphin elgg email how how to install joomla module mojoPortal net New page panel php plugin security set up setup site socialengine softaculous tips to TomatoCart use using video web website websitepanel WordPress
Hi! Other posts have shown you how to install MojoPortal and setup local and remote working environments. In this post, I will show you how I start off a new website, including selecting a skin and creating a look and feel for the home page – using only free to download software. There may be quicker ways to get things done, but this way is great for helping you see how things work. This is where I will get today:
Hello! In today’s post, we are going to touch on how to add a bit of snazziness to the front page of your mojoPortal website, using the built-in Feed Manager module.
Log into your website as an administrator; on the admin bar, click on “Edit this Page”. In the Page Content Layout section, click the “Feature” dropdown at the top and select “Feed Manager”; add it to whichever Pane you will want to contain your scroller.
There are many posts on the TomatoCart forum regarding installation or login issues, permissions and template questions. I will collect frequently asked questions and give the solutions so that users can quickly and efficiently resolve these issues in the fastest time possible with the least amount of effort. Learn More
Articles You May Like
- Manage Your Database with SSMS 2012
- Setting up Your POP3/IMAP email account
- cPanel – Setup Google Apps MX, CNAME and SPF records
- How to Use Microsoft SQL Server 2008 to Connect to your Database
- How to Add Addon Domains to Your Website Using cPanel
- Purchasing a Domain (or Transferring One)
- Testing Your Site Before Updating the DNS… HOW TO: Temporary URLS and Updating your Hosts File
- Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- Restore backups from restore points using R1Soft and cPanel