Not too long ago, I received a request for a custom mojoPortal skin; since the site is baseball-oriented, the design incorporated a “Home Plate” for the “Home” link on the menu. I actually enjoyed working on this project very much – let’s take a look at how this was done.
- How to Configure GoogleApps for Mail Using cPanel on
- How to Install SocialEngine Manually on Linux Based Hosting (cPanel) on
- How to Install DotNetNuke for IIS From Your WebsitePanel Using Microsoft Web App Gallery on
- How to Install Acquia Drupal From Your WebsitePanel Using Microsoft Web App Gallery on
- Enabling e-gifts in phpFox on
Tags7 add adding admin Alfresco arvixe bucket change clip ClipBucket CMS cPanel/Linux Hosting create dolphin elgg elgg tutorials email how how to install joomla module mojoPortal net New page panel php plugin security setup set up site socialengine softaculous tips to TomatoCart use using video web website websitepanel WordPress