With this guide I want to show you how to do this step by step.
We will install a “Sitefinity Web CMS 4.0” site on a personal APS account.
This is the “smallest” account – it will also work with the bigger ones.
The only exception are VPS or dedicated hosts using “sitefinity direct installation”.
- Richi González on Dynamic Meta Keywords in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on Manage Reported Groups in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Hide Video Views From watch_video in Clip-Bucket v2.6
- Richi González on What are the exact Uploading and Conversion settings of Clip-Bucket?
- Richi González on Add a Background Image in Clip-Bucket v2
Tags1.8 7 add adding arvixe bucket change clip ClipBucket CMS cPanel/Linux Hosting create database dolphin dot dotnetpanel elgg email how how to install joomla module mojoPortal net New page panel php phpFox security set up setup site softaculous tips to TomatoCart use using video web website websitepanel WordPress