Tags1.8 7 add adding admin arvixe bucket change clip ClipBucket CMS cPanel/Linux Hosting create database dolphin elgg email how how to install joomla module mojoPortal net New page panel php plugin security setup set up site socialengine softaculous tips to TomatoCart use using video web website websitepanel WordPress
Social networking is all about users’ content ownership. Nowadays it is necessary to allow users to delete all of their personal information from any social network. For that reason, I will give a step by step guide on how to allow your members to delete their own accounts in Elgg 1.8
1. First, we will download a plugin called Member Selfdelete for Elgg 1.8 (you must have Elgg 1.8 for this) which can be downloaded here.
2. After downloading the plugin, upload the plugin to the mod folder. If you don’t know how to do that, please read this article.
3. Login on your Elgg network as an Administration and go to the Administration Dashboard: Learn More
Articles You May Like
- Manage Your Database with SSMS 2012
- Setting up Your POP3/IMAP email account
- cPanel – Setup Google Apps MX, CNAME and SPF records
- How to Use Microsoft SQL Server 2008 to Connect to your Database
- How to Manually Configure Your Email Account on Your Android Phone
- Testing Your Site Before Updating the DNS… HOW TO: Temporary URLS and Updating your Hosts File
- Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- Modifying a domain’s Name Servers
- How to Add Addon Domains to Your Website Using cPanel