Tags1.8 7 add adding arvixe bucket change clip ClipBucket CMS cPanel/Linux Hosting create database dolphin dot dotnetpanel elgg email how how to install joomla module mojoPortal net New page panel php phpFox security set up setup site softaculous tips to TomatoCart use using video web website websitepanel WordPress
I have been getting a lot of questions about the future release of Elgg 1.8 which, as far as I know, will be out in a week. Users are asking me about how to upgrade, will it be available in our servers, etc. All those questions and more will be covered here!
Hello and welcome! Today I am going to show you how to install a module in Dolphin 7.
Let us begin by logging into our Dolphin admin menu. Once inside, click the “Modules” link under the “Tools” submenu. Learn More
Articles You May Like
- How to Install Phorum From Your cPanel Using Softaculous
- How to Enable Facebook Login in Elgg
- Login as a Page in PHPFox
- How to Install Ubercart on Drupal and Enable Useful Modules
- Here Comes OxWall 1.6!
- How to Upgrade Your phpFox Website
- How to Set Up Garbage Collector in Elgg 1.8
- [HOW-TO] Fix Broken Links in Uploading Page's Description in Clip-Bucket v2.x
- How to Modify Language Phrases in phpFox