Elgg comes with a feature that allows users to upload files. It is a very useful tool, in case you want to share a document between your members. However, if there is a file of considerable size, you will get a token missmatch error. In this article, I will give you step by step guide on how to increase uploading limit in Elgg in order to remove this error.
- Richi González on Add a Down-Pointing Arrow to the Search Items Dropdown in Clip-Bucket v2
- luiggy on Add a Down-Pointing Arrow to the Search Items Dropdown in Clip-Bucket v2
- Arian Jahansouz on How to Add Parked Domains to Your Website Using cPanel
- oriste on How to Add Parked Domains to Your Website Using cPanel
- Richi González on Add Facebook Share and Twitter Tweet Buttons to Clip-Bucket v2
Tags1.8 7 add adding arvixe bucket change clip ClipBucket CMS cPanel/Linux Hosting create database dolphin dot dotnetpanel elgg email how how to install joomla module mojoPortal net New page panel php phpFox security set up setup site softaculous tips to TomatoCart use using video web website websitepanel WordPress