1. How to Create a Database and User for MySQL in cPanel
2. How to Add Databases and Users Using MySQL Wizard in cPanel
3. How to Change the Password of a MySQL User in the cPanel
4. How to Optimize a MySQL Database in cPanel
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to allow remote access to a MySQL database in your cPanel.
Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Go to Databases and click Remote MySQL Learn More
Tags: access, allow, cPanel/Linux Hosting, database, how to, my, mysql, Remote, sql, video
Posted under cPanel Tutorials, cPanel/Linux Hosting, Video
I am going to show you how to display any field in the video row. This is very useful when you have added more fields to the table, and you want to show them, for example a ‘likes’ field.
Difficulty level: Easy (Super easy if you have some very, but very basic PHP or MySQL knowledge)
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install Kooboo from your WebsitePanel. Sign into your WebsitePanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Domains Learn More
Tags: app, CMS, demo, dot, dotnetpanel, gallery, how to, install, kooboo, Kooboo CMS, microsoft, net, panel, set up, site, test, web, websitepanel
Posted under DotNet/Windows Hosting, Kooboo CMS