Elgg by default comes with a useful tool to manage widgets. However this tool is very simple, and some widgets can’t be managed with it. For that reason in this guide I will give you a step by step guide on how to manage all widgets in elgg 1.8
1. First, we will a community plugin called Widget Manager. Download it here
2. Unzip and upload the plugin to the mod folder of your elgg network to install the plugin. Read this article if you don’t know how to that.
3. Login as an Administrator and go to the Admin Dashboard. Then go to Menu “Configure->Plugins” and activate the plugin: Learn More
To keep stability and records, Clip-Bucket offers an already built in option to check all the online users and guests directly from the admin_area. Learn how to check this info below.
Difficulty level: Super Easy
1. Login into the admin_area Learn More
Tags: bucket, check, clip, ClipBucket, how to, in, ip, online, users, v2, website
Posted under ClipBucket
Keeping your site visitors informed about upcoming events is a great way to engage your visitors, and keep your site traffic flowing steadily. Lucky for you, mojoPortal has a built-in Event Calendar. Let’s go over how to use it, to give your site visitors notice about events and special dates.
Let’s get started by opening up your instance of mojoPortal;
1. Log in as an administrator
2. Create a new page called “Events”. Learn More