Tags1.8 7 add adding admin arvixe bucket change clip ClipBucket CMS cPanel/Linux Hosting create database dolphin elgg email how how to install joomla module mojoPortal net New page panel php phpFox plugin security set up setup site softaculous tips to TomatoCart use using video web website websitepanel WordPress
nopCommerce is absolutely amazing open-source e-commerce solution; robust, flexible and extensible, with a terrific community of developers who leverage and support it. This community also provides a wide array of free and premium add-ons to help further extend the capabilities and appearance of your nopCommerce installation. Today, we’ll go through the steps of getting started with your custom layout.
The folks over at Nop-Templates have been so kind as to allow me to take their products for a test drive, so we’ll cover their products I’ve chosen to implement for the custom design I’ve shown here. Open source is great for being able to write your own code, but there are times that it’s just faster and smarter to use products someone else has already put into place.
Hello and welcome! In today’s article, we’ll discuss how to disable the built in security (phpids) that comes with Dolphin 7. It has been known to generate multiple false positives and block users trying to perform legitimate site functions.
We’ll start by logging into the admin section of our website. Now click “Settings” on the left side menu. Then click “Advanced Settings” and “Security”. Under this tab you will see two options that need to be set to “-1”. The options are “total security impact threshold to send report” and “total security impact threshold to send report and block aggressor”. Learn More
Some of our Elgg users were looking for an easy way to rename the entire ‘friends’ plugin to something else, like ‘colleagues’, ‘contacts’, ‘classmates’, etc. Instead of directly modifying any code, in this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to rename friends to anything you want in Elgg 1.8
1. First, we will download a plugin called “Rename Friends 1.8.x for Elgg 1.8”, which can be downloaded here: Rename Friends
Articles You May Like
- Manage Your Database with SSMS 2012
- Setting up Your POP3/IMAP email account
- cPanel – Setup Google Apps MX, CNAME and SPF records
- How to Add Addon Domains to Your Website Using cPanel
- How to Backup and Restore a Database in WebSitePanel
- How to Use Microsoft SQL Server 2008 to Connect to your Database
- How to Manually Configure Your Email Account on Your Android Phone
- How to Manually Configure Your Email Account on Your iPhone
- Configure email settings for Android mobile devices