Recently, one of my clients started leveraging the blog functionality in mojoPortal for reviews and giveaways, allowing comments for each blog entry as a means of entering the giveaway. The issue she ran into was that by default, mojoPortal’s built-in blog comment system captures URL, not e-mail address. As you can well imagine, this made it much harder to contact winners, if they do not have a website of their own. Of the options available, we decided to activate the Disqus comment system that is also integrated into mojoPortal. Learn More
- Tetsuo on CMS Made Simple – Smarty Foreach Loops Made Simple
- Richi González on Dynamic Meta Keywords in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on Manage Reported Groups in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Hide Video Views From watch_video in Clip-Bucket v2.6
- Richi González on What are the exact Uploading and Conversion settings of Clip-Bucket?
Tags1.8 7 add adding arvixe bucket change clip ClipBucket CMS cPanel/Linux Hosting create database dolphin dot dotnetpanel elgg email how how to install joomla module mojoPortal net New page panel php phpFox security set up setup site softaculous tips to TomatoCart use using video web website websitepanel WordPress