Elgg 1.8 is out now! Several users were asking if it was going to be available through our auto installers or that if we were going to support it. Yes, we have full support for Elgg 1.8 and it is available in our auto installers! In this article, I will show you how to install Elgg 1.8 with Softaculous. Sign into your Website Panel and follow these steps:
- Tetsuo on CMS Made Simple – Smarty Foreach Loops Made Simple
- Richi González on Dynamic Meta Keywords in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on Manage Reported Groups in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Hide Video Views From watch_video in Clip-Bucket v2.6
- Richi González on What are the exact Uploading and Conversion settings of Clip-Bucket?
Tags1.8 7 add adding arvixe bucket change clip ClipBucket CMS cPanel/Linux Hosting create database dolphin dot dotnetpanel elgg email how how to install joomla module mojoPortal net New page panel php phpFox security set up setup site softaculous tips to TomatoCart use using video web website websitepanel WordPress