On a previous post, I showed you how to add Adsense and Analytics in Elgg by editing some lines of code. Now, in 1.8, you just need to add your Adsense ID. In this article I will teach you how to use Google Adsense and Analytics in Elgg 1.8.
- Tetsuo on CMS Made Simple – Smarty Foreach Loops Made Simple
- Richi González on Dynamic Meta Keywords in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on Manage Reported Groups in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Hide Video Views From watch_video in Clip-Bucket v2.6
- Richi González on What are the exact Uploading and Conversion settings of Clip-Bucket?
Tags1.8 7 add adding arvixe bucket change clip ClipBucket CMS cPanel/Linux Hosting create database dolphin dot dotnetpanel elgg email how how to install joomla module mojoPortal net New page panel php phpFox security set up setup site softaculous tips to TomatoCart use using video web website websitepanel WordPress