This article gives a step by step guide on how to generate test users manually in Elgg. Test users are useful when developing your Elgg site. Several users do not know how to do that, and instead of logging out, you can create as many users as you want within the admin account. It is also useful if you disable registration and create accounts manually. Access your Elgg site as an administrator and follow these steps:
- Stacy Vlasits on Why is JQuery AJAX Sending a GET Instead of a POST?
- Rodolfo Hernandez on Using IDN Conversion Tool in WebsitePanel
- Richi González on Add a Down-Pointing Arrow to the Search Items Dropdown in Clip-Bucket v2
- luiggy on Add a Down-Pointing Arrow to the Search Items Dropdown in Clip-Bucket v2
- Arian Jahansouz on How to Add Parked Domains to Your Website Using cPanel
Tags1.8 7 add adding arvixe bucket change clip ClipBucket CMS cPanel/Linux Hosting create database dolphin dot dotnetpanel elgg email how how to install joomla module mojoPortal net New page panel php phpFox security setup set up site softaculous tips to TomatoCart use using video web website websitepanel WordPress