Sometimes plugins can cause some sort of conflicts with other plugins that will not let you access your Elgg site at all. You can deactivate anything to get your site back. In this guide, I will show you how to get your site back after a plugin goes bad. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
- Richi González on Dynamic Meta Keywords in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on Manage Reported Groups in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Hide Video Views From watch_video in Clip-Bucket v2.6
- Richi González on What are the exact Uploading and Conversion settings of Clip-Bucket?
- Richi González on Add a Background Image in Clip-Bucket v2
Tags1.8 7 add adding arvixe bucket change clip ClipBucket CMS cPanel/Linux Hosting create database dolphin dot dotnetpanel elgg email how how to install joomla module mojoPortal net New page panel php phpFox security set up setup site softaculous tips to TomatoCart use using video web website websitepanel WordPress