It has been a busy month for mojoPortal; the latest version, 18.104.22.168, was released on September 29. The biggest change in the latest release is the improved support for web farms, enabling mojoPortal to support more robust implementations. According to Joe Audette, work on the web farm support will be continued into October. Web farm support will include leveraging Windows Azure, as well as more traditional web farm configurations. For more detailed information on the release, check out Joe Audette’s post. Learn More
- Stacy Vlasits on Why is JQuery AJAX Sending a GET Instead of a POST?
- Rodolfo Hernandez on Using IDN Conversion Tool in WebsitePanel
- Richi González on Add a Down-Pointing Arrow to the Search Items Dropdown in Clip-Bucket v2
- luiggy on Add a Down-Pointing Arrow to the Search Items Dropdown in Clip-Bucket v2
- Arian Jahansouz on How to Add Parked Domains to Your Website Using cPanel
Tags1.8 7 add adding arvixe bucket change clip ClipBucket CMS cPanel/Linux Hosting create database dolphin dot dotnetpanel elgg email how how to install joomla module mojoPortal net New page panel php phpFox security setup set up site softaculous tips to TomatoCart use using video web website websitepanel WordPress