- Richi González on Dynamic Meta Keywords in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on Manage Reported Groups in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Hide Video Views From watch_video in Clip-Bucket v2.6
- Richi González on What are the exact Uploading and Conversion settings of Clip-Bucket?
- Richi González on Add a Background Image in Clip-Bucket v2
Tags1.8 7 add adding arvixe bucket change clip ClipBucket CMS cPanel/Linux Hosting create database dolphin dot dotnetpanel elgg email how how to install joomla module mojoPortal net New page panel php phpFox security set up setup site softaculous tips to TomatoCart use using video web website websitepanel WordPress
Social networking is all about users’ content ownership. Nowadays it is necessary to allow users to delete all of their personal information from any social network. For that reason, I will give a step by step guide on how to allow your members to delete their own accounts in Elgg 1.8
1. First, we will download a plugin called Member Selfdelete for Elgg 1.8 (you must have Elgg 1.8 for this) which can be downloaded here.
2. After downloading the plugin, upload the plugin to the mod folder. If you don’t know how to do that, please read this article.
3. Login on your Elgg network as an Administration and go to the Administration Dashboard: Learn More
Articles You May Like
- How to Install Phorum From Your cPanel Using Softaculous
- How to Enable Facebook Login in Elgg
- Login as a Page in PHPFox
- Here Comes OxWall 1.6!
- How to Install Ubercart on Drupal and Enable Useful Modules
- MojoPortal: Adding a Forum
- How to Upgrade Your phpFox Website
- How to Set Up Garbage Collector in Elgg 1.8
- [HOW-TO] Fix Broken Links in Uploading Page's Description in Clip-Bucket v2.x