In order to create a site with MojoPortal, you need to add pages so that content can be added via modules included with the content management system.
(1) Login to administrator dashboard
(2) Select Add/Edit Pages
(3) You will view a new page with the title – Add/Edit Pages
(4) Select Add New Page link. You will view a new page with the title – Add/Edit Pages
(5) Provide a name for the page. You should also select a relevant parent page if you want the created page to appear as a sub menu. If you are creating a first page then you can ignore parent page.
MojoPortal has a mechanism to automatically display the relevant permalink as soon as you provide the page name.
You can also go through the remaining options and select them if required. If you select the question icon, you will view the importance of that option.
With the help of the security tab, you will be able to set access permissions for each page. Moreover, you can also provide meta keywords and description for each page in addition to advanced options for SEO.
Select Create New Page button to create the page
(6) As soon as the new page is created its title will appear on the navigation bar. The next step is to add content to the page. However, before that you have to select a module from the Feature drop down box.
As you can see, MojoPortal includes plenty of modules for various purposes. For the purpose of our discussion, I have selected Html Content module and it will be added to the page.
(7) In order to add content, you need to select Edit link and the rich text editor will be displayed where you can provide the required content to be displayed on the page.
In the same way, you need to add more pages with any other modules and select Edit link to add respective content.
You can also create your own module using the source code supplied by the developer of MojoPortal.
Looking for quality MojoPortal Hosting? Look no further than Arvixe Web Hosting