Written by Anand Narayanaswamy Saturday, 18 May 2013 at 12:00 am
By default, WordPress displays the whole content on the homepage. Your users will be required to scroll down a lot to read the whole website. In such a scenario, you need to install Homepage Excerpts WordPress Plugin which enables you to shorten the content on the homepage.
(1) Download Homepage Excerpts WordPress Plugin
(2) Upload homepage_excerpts.php file to wp-content/plugins folderLearn More
Written by TJ Marsh Friday, 17 May 2013 at 12:00 pm
If you have been surfing the web for more than a year, then you probably have seen the HTTP 500 Internal Server Error at least a few times. Internal Server Error is one of the common WordPress errors that can put a WordPress beginner in panic mode. Panic is the worst reaction you can have. Take a deep breath and know that others before you have had this issue as well. We have fixed errors like the internal server error, error establishing database connection, white screen of death, and others many times for our users. We can assure you that they are all fixable. It just requires a little bit of patience. In this article, we will show you how to fix the internal server error in WordPress by compiling a list of all possible solutions in one place.Learn More
Written by Richi González Friday, 17 May 2013 at 12:00 pm
Today you will learn how to create a log out script in PHP. This applies only for those authentication systems that are based on cookie existence and evaluation. The article will cover the steps that are to be followed when the log in script sets for example a hash cookie and then does some evaluations to corroborate that the user is logged in.Learn More
Written by Khaleel Demeri Friday, 17 May 2013 at 12:00 am
Sometimes we want to redirect to a specific URL but keep the same address without any changes. As an example, we may need to redirect www.domain.com to www.domain.com/subdirectory . To do this you simply need to:
1) Create html file on your current directory (www.domain.com root directory) and set it as the website default page.
2) Place the following html code in it:Learn More
Written by David Bauernschmidt Thursday, 16 May 2013 at 12:00 pm
Branding a site can include a wide range of initiatives. Some can take a large amount of time and energy (graphic designs, target marketing, etc.) while others can take just a few minutes. Today, I am going to show you a way to add branding to your site without paying a dime and take less than 15 minutes. You don’t need to pay anyone and can do this completely online for free. The only requirement is that you have a company image. When you get this then follow the steps below.
Go to a site that will allow you to upload your image and tweak the image likeLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)