In the previous articles, we’ve been playing with producing a report based on the MODX codebase using the DirWalker class. Often, when you create a page that’s meant to be used as a reference, you want to put a “jumplist” at the top with links to the various parts of the document and insert links throughout the page that let the user jump back to the jumplist. No one wants to code that by hand and edit it each time the page changes. Learn More
- Tetsuo on CMS Made Simple – Smarty Foreach Loops Made Simple
- Richi González on Dynamic Meta Keywords in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on Manage Reported Groups in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Hide Video Views From watch_video in Clip-Bucket v2.6
- Richi González on What are the exact Uploading and Conversion settings of Clip-Bucket?
Tags1.8 7 add adding arvixe bucket change clip ClipBucket CMS cPanel/Linux Hosting create database dolphin dot dotnetpanel elgg email how how to install joomla module mojoPortal net New page panel php phpFox security set up setup site softaculous tips to TomatoCart use using video web website websitepanel WordPress