Sometimes you will want to extend the default session expiration time in order to allow your customers to stay logged in. There is another article I wrote that deals with this same issue but I wanted to add two fixes that were probably a little more reliable in the long run. I recently found need to adjust the default variable in the php configuration because I was running a script that at times took 4 hours to complete. Without being logged in, the customer could not see a SUCCESS notification because the notification depended on a function called isLogged(), which checks to see if a session is in place. There are two ways to achieve a longer session.
- Bob Ray on Get the Pagetitle of a Resource’s Parent in MODX
- Luke on Get the Pagetitle of a Resource’s Parent in MODX
- Andrew Cross on SocialEngine 4: Add Online Button for ArrowChat
- Tester on SocialEngine 4: Add Online Button for ArrowChat
- Matthew Ford on Protect WordPress from Spammers with FunCaptcha Plugin
Tags1.8 7 add adding arvixe bucket change clip ClipBucket CMS cPanel/Linux Hosting create database dolphin dot dotnetpanel elgg email how how to install joomla module mojoPortal net New page panel php phpFox security set up setup site softaculous tips to TomatoCart use using video web website websitepanel WordPress