Continuing in the Textpattern CMS tag function theme for the month, this article will focus on article-related tags. Last time I talked about global tags – that is, tags that can be used just about anywhere in the Textpattern ecosystem. Article tags are, as the name implies, used in relation to single or multiple articles and allow functionality to be applied to said articles. In a similar vein to my previous article, I’ll be introducing some straightforward and easy-to-understand article tags. In addition, I’ll be introducing the concept of tag attributes. Tag attributes are not specific to article tags, and are not available on every tag, but this is an excellent point to show you some cool things. With that in mind, let’s go! Learn More
- Stacy Vlasits on Why is JQuery AJAX Sending a GET Instead of a POST?
- Rodolfo Hernandez on Using IDN Conversion Tool in WebsitePanel
- Richi González on Add a Down-Pointing Arrow to the Search Items Dropdown in Clip-Bucket v2
- luiggy on Add a Down-Pointing Arrow to the Search Items Dropdown in Clip-Bucket v2
- Arian Jahansouz on How to Add Parked Domains to Your Website Using cPanel
Tags1.8 7 add adding arvixe bucket change clip ClipBucket CMS cPanel/Linux Hosting create database dolphin dot dotnetpanel elgg email how how to install joomla module mojoPortal net New page panel php phpFox security setup set up site softaculous tips to TomatoCart use using video web website websitepanel WordPress