There will be times that you will be using the Opencart framework for your own web applications where the goal will not be eCommerce or having an online store. In doing this you may find yourself needing to perform a massive INSERT QUERY to your Database where the option to import via .CSV or EXCEL is not actually an option because other things will need to happen during the INSERT that CSV import can’t do. I wanted to write an article on how to properly INSERT tons of data into a MYSQL TABLE without bogging your system down because if done incorrectly you could be looking at hours upon hours of script time…which always leads to browser/session issues and/or php/mysql setting issues. To be fair, it’s never a great idea to perform massive data entry purely with a php function but sometimes there is no way around it. Learn More
- Richi González on Dynamic Meta Keywords in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on Manage Reported Groups in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Hide Video Views From watch_video in Clip-Bucket v2.6
- Richi González on What are the exact Uploading and Conversion settings of Clip-Bucket?
- Richi González on Add a Background Image in Clip-Bucket v2
Tags1.8 7 add adding arvixe bucket change clip ClipBucket CMS cPanel/Linux Hosting create database dolphin dot dotnetpanel elgg email how how to install joomla module mojoPortal net New page panel php phpFox security set up setup site softaculous tips to TomatoCart use using video web website websitepanel WordPress