Tags1.8 7 add adding admin arvixe bucket change clip ClipBucket CMS cPanel/Linux Hosting create database dolphin elgg email how how to install joomla module mojoPortal net New page panel php plugin security set up setup site socialengine softaculous tips to TomatoCart use using video web website websitepanel WordPress
Recently I was asked how to replace the default Drupal database-based sessions with sessions provided by Redis. I have been interested in for some time in compartmentalizing Drupal’s components as much as possible. In the past for instance I have looked into replace the default search provided by Drupal and its database with Apache Solr. Doing these types of infrastructure improvements can vastly improve your site performance if done right. This Redis session inquiry intrigued me. Learn More
$modx->getOption() method is the workhorse of MODX snippet code. There are over 1300 instances of it in my
core/components/ directory. It’s used in almost any non-trivial snippet and many plugins as well. You may have some idea how it works, but there are some quirks and features that you may not know about.
Articles You May Like
- Manage Your Database with SSMS 2012
- Setting up Your POP3/IMAP email account
- How to Use Microsoft SQL Server 2008 to Connect to your Database
- Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- How to Add Addon Domains to Your Website Using cPanel
- How to Fix the “The server principal ( ) is not able to access the database ( )” Error In...
- cPanel – Setup Google Apps MX, CNAME and SPF records
- Send Multipart Data without Using HTML5 FormData
- How to Manually Configure Your Email Account on Your Android Phone