Like the real world, development practices keep changing so when I find development code that can make my life easier I want to save it for future use. In this article I want to show you how you can compare any object in SQL to another database object. I use this to simply compare the date modified between our Production and Test database. You can use this for a multitude of different purposes. But you get the idea. Once you get this you could actually then add filters to only show differences. Learn More
- Tetsuo on CMS Made Simple – Smarty Foreach Loops Made Simple
- Richi González on Dynamic Meta Keywords in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on Manage Reported Groups in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Hide Video Views From watch_video in Clip-Bucket v2.6
- Richi González on What are the exact Uploading and Conversion settings of Clip-Bucket?
Tags1.8 7 add adding arvixe bucket change clip ClipBucket CMS cPanel/Linux Hosting create database dolphin dot dotnetpanel elgg email how how to install joomla module mojoPortal net New page panel php phpFox security set up setup site softaculous tips to TomatoCart use using video web website websitepanel WordPress