Tags7 add adding arvixe bucket change clip ClipBucket CMS cPanel/Linux Hosting create database dolphin elgg elgg tutorials email how how to install joomla module mojoPortal net New page panel php plugin security setup set up site social socialengine softaculous tips to TomatoCart use using video web website websitepanel WordPress
Post Formats is a theme feature introduced with Version 3.1. A Post Format is a piece of meta information that can be used by a theme to customize its presentation of a post. The Post Formats feature provides a standardized list of formats that are available to all themes that support the feature. Themes are not required to support every format on the list. New formats cannot be introduced by themes or even plugins. The standardization of this list provides both compatibility between numerous themes and an avenue for external blogging tools to access this feature in a consistent fashion.
Hello and welcome! In today’s article, I’m going to show you how to install the desktop module in your Dolphin 7.1.4 website.
Start by logging into our Dolphin admin menu. Once inside, click the “+ Add & Manage” link under the “Modules” submenu. Learn More
Articles You May Like
- Manage Your Database with SSMS 2012
- IIS Node on Arvixe Windows Server with Socket.io Tutorial
- Setting up Your POP3/IMAP email account
- Testing Your Site Before Updating the DNS… HOW TO: Temporary URLS and Updating your Hosts File
- How to Use Microsoft SQL Server 2008 to Connect to your Database
- How to Add Addon Domains to Your Website Using cPanel
- Send Multipart Data without Using HTML5 FormData
- cPanel – Setup Google Apps MX, CNAME and SPF records
- How to Install PHPFox