Password masking (those bullets that appear when you type a password) became a normal practice in user interface design for computer screens. The reason for that was to prevent other people from looking into your screen and memorizing your password. However, recently many user experience designers have started arguing that password masking is unnecessary and should be stopped. One of the reasons which make people feel that is the increased usage of mobile devices and tablet PCs. People who are in favor of password masking argue that users may still need to enter password on a non-private screen, like in offices, screen projectors, or in crowded public spaces.
- Bob Ray on Get the Pagetitle of a Resource’s Parent in MODX
- Luke on Get the Pagetitle of a Resource’s Parent in MODX
- Andrew Cross on SocialEngine 4: Add Online Button for ArrowChat
- Tester on SocialEngine 4: Add Online Button for ArrowChat
- Matthew Ford on Protect WordPress from Spammers with FunCaptcha Plugin
Tags1.8 7 add adding arvixe bucket change clip ClipBucket CMS cPanel/Linux Hosting create database dolphin dot dotnetpanel elgg email how how to install joomla module mojoPortal net New page panel php phpFox security setup set up site softaculous tips to TomatoCart use using video web website websitepanel WordPress